Ida Organic Cotton Top
Organic Cotton TurquoiseRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our new Ida top is here in fine organic cotton gauze with a soft drape. It's a relaxed boho top featuring a necktie and lace ladder details.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model 2 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Shirred neckline
- Embroidery detailing
- Relaxed raglan sleeves
- Relaxed fit
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 59.5cm, Bust 101cm, Waist 105cm, Sleeve Length 70.5cm.
- Size S: Length 60.5cm, Bust 106cm, Waist 110cm, Sleeve Length 71.5cm.
- Size M: Length 61.5cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 115cm, Sleeve Length 72.5cm.
- Size L: Length 62.5cm, Bust 116cm, Waist 120cm, Sleeve Length 73.5cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.