India Embroidered Dress
Organic Cotton Sand/GoldRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Meet the India dress, made from soft organic cotton gauze in our favorite Meredith shape, which features a deep V notch neckline, short sleeves, and a curved empire waistline. This dress has an all-over embroidery motif and contrast blanket stitch embroidery at the neckline, cuffs, and hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Organic cotton gauze
- V-notch neckline
- Short Sleeve
- Curved Empire Waistline
- Swing Shape
- Above the knee dress
- Side seam pockets
Made in India
Hand wash only
- Size XS: Length 89cm, Bust 91cm, Waist 88cm, Sleeve Length 21cm.
- Size S: Length 90, Bust 94cm, Waist 93cm, Sleeve Length 22cm.
- Size M: Length 91, Bust 99cm, Waist 98cm, Sleeve Length 23cm.
- Size L: Length 92, Bust 104cm, Waist 103cm, Sleeve Length 24cm.
- Size XL: Length 93, Bust 109cm, Waist 108cm, Sleeve Length 25cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Hand wash only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.