Sometimes simplicity says it better, our Isabela Sandals are designed with two cross-over straps to hold your foot securely in place and an adjustable ankle strap. Crafted from super-soft leather for added comfort. Ideal for those who prefer a sandal without a toe-post.
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting small family-run businesses in India, who have ethical business standards in regards to labour standards, health and safety, the environment and business ethics.
- Genuine black leather upper with a patent finish.
- Flat leather sole with very small (0.25") non-slip low heel
- Ankle strap secured with a buckle
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
- Size XS: Length: 62.5cm , Bust: 97cm
- Size S: Length: 63.5cm , Bust: 102cm
- Size M: Length: 64.5cm , Bust: 107cm
- Size L: Length: 65.5cm, Bust: 112cm
- Size XL: Length: 66.5cm, Bust: 117cm
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road