Victoria 3/4 Sleeve Stretch Corduroy Dress
Sustainably Sourced Cotton Navy/BlackRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Our Victoria Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton corduroy. This dress features a fitted bodice and a soft fit and flare skirt, with three-quarter length puff sleeves and a double-layered frill. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch corduroy
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 48.8cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 49.5cm
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm sleeve length 50.2cm
- SizeL: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 50.9cm
Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 51.6cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however, the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.