WhiteRegular price £95.00 Sale price £66.50
Make 3 payments of £22.16. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Ivy blouse is made from sustainable cotton Broderie Anglaise and dobby. Featuring a v neckline with a contrasting Broderie Anglaise bib at the front and back edge with a soft frill. The blouse has three-quarter length sleeves with a Broderie Anglaise insert and is finished with an elasticated cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio Model with the short hair is 5'9, a UK 8 and wearing a size XS
- Studio Model with brunette hair is 5'8, a UK 8 and wearing a size XS
- V neckline
- Relaxed boxy fit with soft gathers under the bib on the front and back
- Voluminous three quarter length sleeves that can be pushed up above the elbow
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 90cm, waist 88cm, length 59cm
- Size S: bust 95cm, waist 93cm, length 60cm
- Size M: bust 100cm, waist 98cm, length 61cm
- Size L: bust 105cm, waist 103cm, length 62cm
- Size XL: bust 110cm, waist 108cm, length 63cm
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton
This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.