Sustainably Sourced Cotton BlackRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
The Ivy dress is made from sustainable cotton broderie anglaise and dobby. Featuring a v neckline with a contrasting broderie anglaise bib at the front and back edge with a soft frill, three-quarter length sleeves with a broderie anglaise insert and an elasticated cuff. The dress has a relaxed straight fit through the body and finished with a single tier of soft gathers.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Made from sustainable cotton broderie anglaise and dobby
- V neckline
- Bib design with contrasting broderie anglaise
- Three-quarter length sleeves and elasticated cuff
- Relaxed straight fit through the body
- Single tier of soft gathers at the hem
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
- Size XS: Length 93cm, bust 93cm
- Size S: Length 94cm, bust 98cm
- Size M: Length 95cm, bust 103cm
- Size L: Length 96cm, bust 108cm
- Size XL: Length 97cm, bust 113cm
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Sustainably Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.