Beautifully feminine, our Joanna skirt features a wide flat waistband on a soft, textured, woven skirt. It boasts a charming single-tiered design, with three lace inserts, cutting off at a midi-length.
- Lined up to the first tier
- Flat band at front and shirred elastic at back
- Single tier with frill detail and gathers for added movement
- Lace inserts on tier
- Add a basic tee and a denim jacket with a pair of our leather trainers to keep it casual
- Alternatively, pair with ankle boots and an oversized jumper to keep cosy but chic
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- To find out more about our sustainable materials click here.
- Fits true to size
- Model is a UK 8, wearing a size S
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
- Size XS: Length 83cm, Waist 64cm
- Size S: Length 84cm, Waist 69cm
- Size M: Length 85cm, Waist 74cm
- Size L: Length 86cm, Waist 79cm
- Size XL: Length 87cm, Waist 84cm
- 100% organic cotton dobby
- Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road