Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £85.00 Sale price £50.00
Make 3 payments of £16.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Joelle Blouse, made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a round neckline, frill collar and shoulder detailing, full-length sleeves with pintucks and a button cuff closure. Finished with a button-down front, with delicate frill and lace detailing on cotton dobby.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Round neckline
- Frill collar and shoulder detailing
- Long sleeves with pintucks on front placket and cuffs
- Button-down front
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 96cm, length 62cm
- Size S: bust 101cm, length 63cm
- Size M: bust 106cm, length 64cm
- Size L: bust 111cm, length 65cm
- Size XL: bust 116cm, length 66cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Organic
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.