Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Kendall Blouse, made from soft organic cotton dobby. Featuring a round neck with an oversized frilled edge collar, long sleeves with a slight puff shoulder, and a shirred elasticated cuff opening.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5’10, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Soft organic cotton dobby (dobby is a woven fabric produced on a dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth)
- Round neck blouse with oversized frilled edge collar
- Button-through front with pintucks and insert ladder lace
- Long sleeves with a shirred elasticated cuff opening
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust: 96cm, Length: 62cm
- Size S: Bust: 101cm, Length: 63cm
- Size M: Bust: 106cm, Length: 64cm
- Size L: Bust: 111cm, Length: 65cm
- Size XL: Bust: 116cm, Length:66cm
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.