Organic Cotton PinkRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
A must-have classic cotton kaftan, back for this season with an updated glamorous twist, featuring gorgeous hand-sewn sequins embellished onto our signature sun motifs. Our ever-popular simple shaped kaftan finished with pom pom trim details.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Gauze
- Pom Pom trim
- V neckline
- Oversized style
- Elbow-length batwing sleeves
- Above-knee length
Made in India
Hand wash only
- Size S/M: Bust: 124cm, Length: 83cm
- Size M/L: Bust: 134cm, Length: 84cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach, line dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre. It is made using environmentally responsible closed-loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
- This solvent-spinning process recycles processed water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests.
- This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.