Kikoy Short Shorts
Cotton Orange/BlueRegular price £30.00
Make 3 payments of £10.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Super comfortable shorts inspired by the fabulous vibrancy of Africa, made from super soft cotton Kenyan Kikoy. The traditional fabric is handwoven in the heart of Kenya and then dyed with bright, azo-free dyes that result in a vibrant East African style.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Short shorts
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Elasticated waist
Made in Kenya
Machine wash at 30°C
- Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees
Why choose Kikoy™
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania
- Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa
- The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people
- Today, Kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.