- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10 and wears a size S
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10 and wears a size S
- Features a traditional striped pattern detail on the hem and cuff
- The distinctive striped trims and graphic motifs are a feature of traditional hand-knitted Shetland Fairisles
- The perfect colour for you within this collection to add to your wardrobe
- Knitted in Scotland with the highest quality lambswool on the market in our own factory
- 100% super-soft merino lambswool
- Regular fit
- Size XS: Bust 87cm, Length 57cm
- Size S: Bust 92cm, Length 58cm
- Size M: Bust 97cm, Length 59cm
- Size L: Bust 102cm, Length 60cm
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, Length 60cm
- Cool handwash
- Dry clean
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
Why Choose Wool?
- Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org