Get ready for the summer sun with our Kiwi Heel Sandals, handcrafted in Kenya featuring a wedge heel and hand-embellished straps with shimmering bullet beads. There's no need to sacrifice style over comfort as these pretty sandals have a soft padded sole.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Thong style sandal
- 100% genuine Leather (which is a byproduct of the meat industry)
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes.
- Small wedge heel (approx 1.5")
- Genuine tan leather upper and glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment).
- Contrast white stitching
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
The Kiwi Sandals are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- These sandals are incredibly comfortable and will become your summer best friend, but at first, the leather may need to be worn in so it loosens up a bit to fit your foot.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
We are currently in the process of moving away from all plastic packaging therefore your sandals will now be sent within a gorgeous, colourful fabric bag.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road