Lisbon Dobby Shirt
Organic Cotton PinkRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Our classic Lisbon shirt is back, now in soft organic cotton dobby. Featuring a round neckline with mother of pearl buttons. Finished with short capped sleeves and subtle gathering under the front yoke.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton, lightweight and semi-sheer
- Dobby Cotton Dobby is a woven fabric produced on a Dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth.
- Mother of pearl button-down front
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: bust 85cm, waist 88cm, length 61.5cm
- Size S: bust 90cm, waist 93cm, length 62.5cm
- Size M: bust 95cm, waist 98cm, length 63.5cm
- Size L: bust 100cm, waist 103cm, length 64.5cm
- Size XL: bust 105cm, waist 108cm, length 65.5cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use bleach
- Warm iron
- Line dry.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher