A hand crafted belt from Kenya with a traditional hand beaded design in unique white, red and turquoise colours on genuine leather.
- Genuine leather and glass beads (not plastic to minimise the impact on the environment).
- Individually hand beaded
- Fits perfectly through your jean belt loops
- Hand crafted in Kenya
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- This product comes with a reusable dust bag to protect and maintain your new belt.
Each belt is carefully crafted in Kenya and takes a full day to bead. The genuine leather is sourced from a tannery in Nairobi and the leather is dyed and sun dried by our talented Artisans. Therefore no two belts are the same.
- 1.25 inches wide
- Tan leather, brass buckle
- Care Instructions: Dust off with a soft, dry cloth. For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
- Made in Kenya
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will be upgraded to Next Working Day Delivery. However orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays to be received next working day.
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road