Organic Cotton Shell Marina BlueRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The perfect cover up for your holiday, our Manilla Kaftan is made from lightweight cotton to keep you cool by the pool. Featuring a v-neckline and a drawstring tie for a flattering fit in our popular shell print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 6 / EU 34 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Side splits
- Drawcord tie
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- S/M: Length 100cm, waist 120cm, sleeve length 37.5cm, front neck drop 17.5cm
- L/XL: Length 102cm, waist 130cm, sleeve length 39.5cm, front neck drop 18.5cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colour
- s Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose TENCEL™
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.