Fits SMALL to size, we suggest you take one size bigger than normal.
These classic cut linen shorts are the ideal casual bottoms for hot summer days!
- Fastens with classic zipper fly at front with button
- Fully lined
- Wide leg, loose cut
- Two pockets at sides
- Care Instructions: Wash on cool wash, we suggest at 30 degrees
- Model is 5'7" UK 8 and wears a size XS
Why we love linen at Aspiga;
- Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics; it's hard wearing and will last longer and is more bio degradable than other fabrics.
- The production of linen requires less water than cotton.
- Less waste in production (eg the seeds can be used to produce linseed oil or flax seeds for consumption).
- Linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than cotton to produce.
LENGTH - Inside leg length
WAIST - measured at narrowest point (full circumference)
- Size S measures 78cm at waist, 12.5cm in length
- Size M measures 83cm at waist, 13.5cm in length
- Size L measures 88cm at waist, 14.5cm in length
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm weekdays to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will be upgraded to Next Working Day Delivery. However orders must be placed before 1pm weekdays to be received next working day.
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road