Our classic Marisa Shorts just got better - which means they fit better and are more flattering due to the tweaked silhouette. Crafted with 100% linen for extra luxury, loose yet tailored fit, finished with belt loops, cotton lining and single pocket and zip fastening. Team with a vibrant blouse for must have weekend style.
- Fastens with classic zipper fly at front with button
- Fully lined
- Wide leg, loose cut
- Single back pocket
- 100% Linen
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not bleach, line dry
- Blonde model is 5'8" UK 8 and wears an XS
Why we love linen at Aspiga;
- Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics; it's hard wearing and will last longer and is more bio degradable than other fabrics.
- The production of linen requires less water than cotton.
- Less waste in production (eg the seeds can be used for to produce linseed oil or flax seeds for consumption).
- Linen typically requires fewer pesticides, herbicides and fungicides than cotton to produce.
- Size S measures 39cm at waist, 12.5cm in length
- Size M measures 41.5cm at waist, 13.5cm in length
- Size L measures 44cm at waist, 14.5cm in length
LENGTH - Inside leg length
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm weekdays to receive next working day)
All orders over £200 will have free standard delivery
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
International Tracked (£20) (arrives in 5-20 working days)
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road