Tencel ™ TENCEL™ Dream BlueRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Introducing the Mary Midi Dress, made from soft silky sustainable TENCEL™ satin. A move on from our best-selling shirt dress and in a brand new print. Featuring a shirt collar with buttons down to the waist, three-quarter length sleeves with fluted cuffs. The dress comes with a soft contrast print optional belt and a contrasting print on the cuffs and collar.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Soft silky sustainable TENCEL™ satin
- Shirt collar with buttons to the waist
- Three-quarter length sleeves with fluted cuff
- Soft optional contrast fabric belt and contrast fabric on cuffs and collar
- Midi length
Made in India
Machine wash cold
Size XS: Bust: 91cm, Waist: 75cm, Length: 132cm
- Size S: Bust: 96cm, Waist: 80cm, Length: 133cm
- Size M: Bust: 101cm, Waist: 85cm, Length: 134cm
- Size L: Bust: 106cm, Waist: 90cm, Length: 135cm
- Size XL: Bust: 111cm, Waist: 95cm, Length:136cm
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Machine wash less often
- Do not tumble dry
- Use liquid detergent
Arrived by boat
Why choose TENCEL™
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers have gained a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible, closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. Consumers can have the assurance that their fashion choices are not contributing to an adverse impact on the environment.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests. Wood and pulp used by the Lenzing Group is harvested from certified and controlled sources.
- All TENCEL™ standard Lyocell fibers are biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, freshwater and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell cellulose fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than cotton. This supports the body’s natural thermal regulating mechanism, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the day and night.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are naturally soft to the touch and offer long-lasting comfort. These fibers produce a smooth drape, creating a flattering appearance.