Mel Ric Rac Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Chambray BlueRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
The Mel Ric Rac dress is made from responsibly sourced blue chambray dobby cotton. A stylish eco-choice, this dress will be a season long go-to. Great to pair with trainers and boots earlier on and cool enough to wear as the weather warms up. Featuring chunky white ric rac and a draw string waist.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced blue chambray cotton dobby
- Chunky ric rac detailing
- Round neck
- Button through style
- Draw string waist
- Gentle blouson sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: length 128cm, bust 92cm, waist 90cm, sleeve length 66.2cm
- Size S: length 129cm, bust 97cm, waist 95cm, sleeve length 67.5cm
- Size M: length 130cm, bust 102cm, waist 100m, sleeve length 68.8cm
- Size L: length 131cm, bust 102cm, waist 100cm, sleeve length 70.1cm
- Size XL: length 132cm, bust 112cm, waist 110cm, sleeve length 71.4cm
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE RESPONSIBLY SOURCED COTTON?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.