- Made from 100% merino lambswool
- Raglan sleeves
- Rolled edging at neck, cuffs and hem
- Made in the EU
- Designed in Scotland
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Clean if preferred
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a Scottish based heritage brand, who work sustainably to produce high quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties, breathability for maximum natural comfort, keeping warm without overheating.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com