Men's Printed Cotton Shirt
Organic Cotton Dandelion BlueRegular price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
Bringing back our bestselling Men's Shirt with a new and improved slimmer fit, in lightweight, breathable organic cotton. Featuring a soft point collar and stand with concealed contrasting internal cuffs and back neck. Finished with a button-down front and full-length sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Slim fit
- Model is 6', a UK S, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Slim fit
- Longer Length
- Back yoke with 2 subtle pleats
- Traditional soft collar and collar stand
- Contrasting concealed neck and cuffs
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: length 75cm, chest 106.6cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size M: length 76cm, chest 114cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size L: length 77cm, chest 121.6cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XL: length 78cm, chest 129cm, sleeve length 67.5cm
- Size XXL: length 79cm, chest 136.6cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.