- Made from 100% Premium European flax certified linen
- Button-down front
- Traditional point collar and stand
- Long sleeves with button cuffs
- Longer length
- Style with Shorts and flip flops for the perfect holiday vibe
- Can also be worn with Jeans or Chinos for a smart casual Dinner Party look
- Regular fit
- Model is 6' a UK S, wearing a size S
- Long length
- Size S: Length: 79cm (31in), Chest: 102.5cm (40in), Waist: 102.5cm (40in), Neck (15in), Sleeve Length: 63.5cm (25in)
- Size M: Length: 80cm (31.5in), Chest: 110cm (43in), Waist: 110cm (43in), Neck (16in), Sleeve Length: 65cm (26in)
- Size L: Length: 81cm (32in), Chest: 117.5cm (46in), Waist: 117.5cm (46in), Neck (17in), Sleeve Length: 66.5cm (27in)
- Size XL: Length: 82cm (32.5in), Chest: 125cm (49in), Waist: 125cm (49in), Neck (18in), Sleeve Length: 68cm (28in)
- Size XXL: Length: 83cm (33in), Chest: 132.5cm (52in), Waist: 132.5cm (52in), Neck (19in), Sleeve Length: 69.5cm (29in)
- 100% Linen
Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron, do not dry clean.
We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals.
The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com