Organic Cotton Oak Leaf Marina Blue/WhiteRegular price £70.00
Make 3 payments of £23.33. . No fees.
Bringing back our bestselling Men's Shirt in lightweight, breathable organic cotton. Featuring a soft point collar and stand with a concealed contrasting willow leaf print on the neck and cuffs. Finished with a button-down front and full-length sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Slim fit
- Model is 6', a UK S, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Slim fit Longer length
- Back yoke with 2 subtle pleats
- Traditional soft collar and collar stand
- Contrasting concealed print on neck and cuffs
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
Please note: some of our customers say this item fits big, if in doubt, we recommend you size down.
- Size XS: Length: 78cm (30.5in), Chest 95cm (37.5in), Waist 95cm (37.5in), Neck (14in), Sleeve Length: 62cm (32in)
- Size S: Length: 79cm (31in), Chest: 102.5cm (40in), Waist: 102.5cm (40in), Neck (15in), Sleeve Length: 63.5cm (35in)
- Size M: Length: 80cm (31.5in), Chest: 110cm (43in), Waist: 110cm (43in), Neck (16in), Sleeve Length: 65cm (38in)
- Size L: Length: 81cm (32in), Chest: 117.5cm (46in), Waist: 117.5cm (46in), Neck (17in), Sleeve Length: 66.5cm (41in)
- Size XL: Length: 82cm (32.5in), Chest: 125cm (49in), Waist: 125cm (49in), Neck (18in), Sleeve Length: 68cm (44in)
- Size XXL: Length: 83cm (33in), Chest: 132.5cm (52in), Waist: 132.5cm (52in), Neck (19in), Sleeve Length: 69.5cm (47in)
- Cold machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.