Meredith Embroidered Organic Cotton Dress
Organic Cotton Navy/ RedRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Meet the Meredith, made from soft double weave organic cotton. Featuring a deep V notch neckline, short sleeves, a curved empire waistline and a swing shape. Designed with two tiers and contrast embroidery at neckline, cuff, tiers and hem. Finished with side seam pockets and cut to a flattering above knee length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'10'', a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Soft double weaved organic cotton
- Deep v notch neckline
- Short sleeves
- Curved empire waistline
- Swing shape that gets wider to the hem
- Two tier design
- Contrast embroidery
- Side seam pockets
- Flattering above knee length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Please note: some of our customers say this item fits big, if in doubt, we recommend you size down.
- Size XS: bust 91cm, waist 87cm, length 94cm
- Size S: bust 96cm, waist 92cm, length 95cm
- Size M: bust 101cm, waist 97cm, length 96cm
- Size L: bust 106cm, waist 102cm, length 97cm
- Size XL: bust 111cm, waist 107cm, length 98cm
- Cold machine was at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.