Merino Cashmere V Neck Puff Sleeve Cardigan
Cashmere Wool Cornflower BlueRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our V-neck cardigan features a relaxed blouson sleeve, with a deep ribbed cuff and hem. Made from a Merino Wool-Cashmere blend with a super soft hand feel.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blouson sleeves
- Deeply ribbed cuff and hem
- Super soft merino cashmere blend
- Button through
Ethically Made in China
Made in Kenya
- Dry Clean only
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE WOOL?
- Wool and cashmere are natural fibres produced by animals who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool/cashmere
- At the end of their useful life, these fibres quickly decompose in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
- By wearing wool/cashmere you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.