Milly Applique Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Tangerine/KhakiRegular price £240.00 Sale price £168.00
Make 3 payments of £56.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from gorgeously soft and responsibly sourced cotton, this dress has contrasting appliqué motifs and topstitching on the sleeves, either side of the button-through front, and around the hem. The 3/4 length, subtle voluminous sleeves are gathered into the flat cuffs and are balanced by a tie belt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton
- Appliqued details
- Button through front
- 3/4 sleeves
- Rounded neck with v front
- Midi length
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 120cm, Bust 93cm, Waist 74cm, Sleeve Length 46.8cm.
- Size S: Length 121cm, Bust 98cm, Waist 79cm, Sleeve Length 47.5cm.
- Size M: Length 122cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 84cm, Sleeve Length 48.2cm.
- Size L: Length 123cm, Bust 108cm, Waist 89cm, Sleeve Length 48.9cm.
- Size XL: Length 124cm, Bust 113cm, Waist 94cm, Sleeve Length 49.6cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
WHY CHOOSE RESPONSIBLY SOURCED COTTON?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.