Mykonos Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Red/WhiteRegular price £110.00
Make 3 payments of £36.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing the Mykonos Organic Cotton Maxi Dress. A best-selling style, this pull on maxi dress features a bold floral print with a contrast print on the neck, hem and cuffs. Ideal for holidays and hot summer days, the dress is unlined to keep you cool. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing maxi recommended for people over 5ft 6 and a shorter version. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified
- Organic Cotton Lightweight cotton
- Pull on style
- Empire curved waist seam
- Maxi length 3/4 length sleeves
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 140cm, Waist 84cm, Bust 96cm, Sleeve Length 47cm
- Size S: Length 141cm, Waist 89cm, Bust 101cm, Sleeve Length 47.7cm
- Size M: Length 142cm, Waist 94cm, Bust 106cm, Sleeve Length 48.4cm
- Size L: Length 143cm, Waist 99cm, Bust 111cm, Sleeve Length 49.1cm
- Size XL: Length 144cm, Waist 104cm,Bust 116cm, Sleeve Length 49.8cm
- Size XS: Length 132.5cm, Waist 84cm, Bust 96cm, Sleeve Length 47cm
- Size S: Length 133.5cm, Waist 89cm, Bust 101cm, Sleeve Length 47.7cm
- Size M: Length 134.5cm, Waist 94cm, Bust 106cm, Sleeve Length 48.4cm
- Size L: Length 135.5cm, Waist 99cm, Bust 111cm, Sleeve Length 49.1cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.