- Our model is 5'11, a UK 10 and wearing a size S
- Soft organic cotton
- Square neckline
- Soft elasticated shirring on the bodice
- 3/4 length sleeves with ruched cuffs
- Side seam split
- Midi length
- Size XS: Length 106cm, bust 66cm, waist (relaxed) 66cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Length 107cm, bust 71cm, waist (relaxed) 71cm, sleeve length 61.5cm
- Size M: Length 108cm, bust 76cm, waist (relaxed) 76cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 109cm, bust 81cm, waist (relaxed) 81cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size XL: Length 110cm, bust 86cm, waist (relaxed) 86cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org