- Our model is 5'8, a UK 8 and wearing a size XS
- Made from luxurious Euroflax linen
- Square neckline
- Soft elasticated shirring on the bodice
- 3/4 length sleeves with ruched cuffs
- Side seam split
- Midi length
- Size XXS: Length 105cm, bust 61cm, waist (relaxed) 61cm, sleeve length 60.5cm
- Size XS: Length 106cm, bust 66cm, waist (relaxed) 66cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Length 107cm, bust 71cm, waist (relaxed) 71cm, sleeve length 61.5cm
- Size M: Length 108cm, bust 76cm, waist (relaxed) 76cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 109cm, bust 81cm, waist (relaxed) 81cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size XL: Length 110cm, bust 86cm, waist (relaxed) 86cm, sleeve length 63cm
Why choose Euroflax Linen?
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp
- It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals
- The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product
- The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process
- All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com