Organic Cotton White/PinkRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
The Naomi Midi Dress has a square neckline, open back and an empire waistline. Pretty lace trims and floral embroidery embellish the bodice and skirt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is a 5'8" a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 wearing a size XS.
- Tonal crochet trims and straps
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Fully lined
- White floral embroidery across bust and hem
- Low back below bra line
100% Organic Cotton
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 81cm, Length 126cm
- Size S: Bust 86cm, Length 127cm
- Size M: Bust 91cm, Length 128cm
- Size L: Bust 96cm, Length 129cm
- Size XL: Bust 101cm, Length 130cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why choose Organic Cotton?
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).