LENZING ™ LENZING™ NavyRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Our Nia Straight Leg Joggers are made from sustainable LENZING™ EcoVero viscose jersey. These high-rise straight-leg joggers are an easy yet stylish addition to your wardrobe. Featuring an elasticated waistband with drawcord and side pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Midweight Lenzing Viscose jersey
- High rise easy fit straight leg jogger
- Drawstring waist
- Side pockets
- Full-flowing skirt with two-tiered hem
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Waist 33cm, Hips 98cm, Inside Length: 76cm
- Size S: Waist 38cm, Hips 103cm, Inside leg length 77cm
- Size M: Waist 43cm, Hips 108cm, Inside leg length 78cm
- Size L: Waist 48cm, Hips 113cm, Inside leg length 79cm
- Size XL: Waist 53cm, Hips 118cm, Inside Leg Length: 80cm
- Machine was at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™
LENZING™ EcoVero viscose is extremely soft, breathable, and drapes beautifully.
- It's manufactured in a sustainable way from beginning to end; from procuring pulp in sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of fossil energy sources.
- Derived from nature, LENZING™ Ecovero viscose has been certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- Compared to conventional viscose production, the production of LENZING™ Ecovero viscose causes 50% fewer emissions and takes up half as much energy and water. In addition, its pulp bleaching process is 100% chlorine-free.