- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- European flax linen & responsibly sourced cotton blend
- Tie fastening
- Cut-out lace panels
- Billowing sleeve
- Elasticated cuffs
- Pin tuck detail on sleeve
- Size XS: Length 58cm, Sleeve Length 18.5cm
- Size S: Length 59cm, Sleeve Length 19cm
- Size M: Length 60cm, Sleeve Length 19.5cm
- Size L: Length 61cm, Sleeve Length 20cm
- Size XL: Length 62cm, Sleeve Length 20.5cm
- 30°C machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Warm iron
Why Choose EUROPEAN FLAX® Linen?
- We love Linen because it's derived from the flax plant, the second most highly productive fibre crop after hemp. It grows very successfully with limited use of herbicides, pesticides, or other chemicals The process of turning the flax into linen is also simple and chemical-free The EUROPEAN FLAX® certification, which certifies traceability at every step of processing from flax seed to the finished product The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
- Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process All work is done in compliance with the International Labour Organisation (ILO). The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognised human and labour rights, pursuing its founding mission that social justice is essential to universal and lasting peace.
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org