One size skirt
Organic Cotton Botanical Posies Lime GreenRegular price £60.00 Sale price £36.00
Make 3 payments of £12.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
We now offer a one-size skirt, made from soft organic cotton. Featuring an elasticated waistband, a two-tiered design which is cut to a maxi length. Also finished with a frill detail at each tier.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Soft organic cotton
- Elasticated waistband
- Two-tiered frill design
- Maxi length
- Tiered skirt
- Baby locking frill detail at tiers
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher."