Organic Cotton Aztec RaspberryRegular price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our new season pareo is an easy beach cover-up in soft and lightweight organic cotton gauze. A rectangular shape that can be worn in multiple ways with pom-pom trims on the hem. Here in our favourite shell print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lightweight and portable cover up
- Bold print to match our swimwear
- Soft, breathable organic cotton
- Pompom trim
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Length 180cm
- Width 105cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.