Percy Short Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton PurpleRegular price £190.00 Sale price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Our Percy Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton corduroy. Featuring a fitted bodice and a softly gathered tier. This dress has three-quarter length puff sleeves finished with a single gathered frill at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch corduroy
- V-notch neckline
- Standing frill around the neck
- A functioning button placket with fabric-covered buttons
- Single tier of gathers at the hem
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- Concealed zip at side
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XXS: bust 82cm, waist 96cm, length 93cm
Size XS: bust 87cm, waist 81cm, length 94cm
- Size S: bust 92cm, waist 86cm, length 95cm
- Size M: bust 97cm, waist 91cm, length 96cm
- Size L: bust 102cm, waist 96cm, length 97cm
- Size XL: bust 107cm, waist 101cm, length 102cm
- Dry clean only
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.