Petra Eco Coat
Recycled Polyester Khaki/CreamRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Keep warm and cosy in our shower-proof Petra coat, made from 100% recycled polyester. This coat blends fashion and function and is the perfect piece to keep you extra warm this winter. Featuring quilting and a fleece panel on the chest and a detachable hood. With a zip fastening down the front, side seam pockets and a patch pocket with a zip
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US/ 6 and wearing size S
- 100% recycled polyester
- Relaxed fit
- Textured fleece and quilting
- Fully Lined
- Detachable hood
- Full length sleeves
- Shower proof
- Size XXS: Length 82.5cm, Bust 108.5cm, Waist 113.5cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 83cm, Bust 111cm, Waist 116cm, Sleeve Length 61cm.
- Size S: Length 84cm, Bust 116cm, Waist 121cm, Sleeve Length 62cm.
- Size M: Length 85cm, Bust 121cm, Waist 126cm, Sleeve Length 63cm.
- Size L: Length 86cm, Bust 126cm, Waist 131cm, Sleeve Length 64cm.
- Size XL: Length 87cm, Bust 131cm, Waist 136cm, Sleeve Length 65cm.
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
- We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Recycled Polyester?
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard). The objectives of GRS are: Materials are verified to meet the ISO definition of recycled. Both pre-consumer and post-consumer material is accepted. GRS sites are required to meet strict social and environmental requirements. Chemicals with the potential for harm are not permitted to be used on GRS products. Certification ensures that the identity of the recycled material is maintained: from the recycler to the final product. Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.