Introducing the Rani Silk Wrap Dress (meaning Queen in Hindi). Versatile and glamorous, the Rani Dress hugs you in all the right places. Featuring contrasting block colour cuffs and hem with a wrap-around design.
- Deep v-neckline
- Long Sleeves
- Wrap-around design
- Tie fastening
- Maxi Length
- Wear as a robe or a wrap dress
- Contrasting block colour cuffs and hem
About the brand:
- Deeba London is a responsibly sourced luxury silk loungewear brand created by Gabriella Bennett in 2019. Gabriella’s mission was to create beautiful garments that buck the ‘fast fashion’ trend, focusing on quality, design and craftsmanship.
- Each collection is inspired by nature and a percentage of the profits are donated to a relevant charitable organisation for that collection.
- No material goes to waste at Deeba so they bag up all scraps of material that can’t be used for product and donate them to the Sujnis and Aasans program to help create quilts for the community.
- All of Deeba's printing is done digitally, therefore, it's more eco-friendly and requires fewer materials, equipment and chemicals.
- All products are made in small, local family-run business where all the workers are treated fairly and respectfully following our same values. Their manufacturers have audits certifying they meet the global factory standards
View our full how-to-measure-yourself guide here.
WAIST - Measured around the narrowest point (full circumference)
LENGTH - Measure from the shoulder to the hem of the garment
BUST - Measure under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally
- Size S: Length 148cm, Bust 90cm, Waist 80cm
- Size M: Length 149cm, Bust 100cm, Waist 90cm
- Size L: Length 150cm, Bust 110cm, Waist 100cm
- 100% Satin Silk
- Style with heels and a beaded clutch for a chic, elegant look
- Wear as a robe whilst abroad for comfort and ease of wear
- Dry clean only
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road