- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 wearing a size XS
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece lined
- 3 pockets
- Dipped Hem
- Popper-fastening front and cuffs
- Size XS: Length 77cm, bust 128cm, sleeve length 71.5cm
- Size S: Length 78cm, bust 133cm, sleeve length 72.5cm
- Size M: Length 79cm, bust 138cm, sleeve length 73.5cm
- Size L: Length 80cm, bust 143cm, sleeve length 74.5cm
- Size XL: Length 81cm, bust 148cm, sleeve length 75.5cm
- Cold Handwash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
- We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard). The objectives of GRS are: Materials are verified to meet the ISO definition of recycled. Both pre-consumer and post-consumer material is accepted. GRS sites are required to meet strict social and environmental requirements. Chemicals with the potential for harm are not permitted to be used on GRS products. Certification ensures that the identity of the recycled material is maintained: from the recycler to the final product. Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org