Rhianna Embroidered Midi Dress
Organic Cotton RedRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Rhianna Embroidered Dress made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a square neckline, shirred elasticated bodice and straps with frill detailing. Finished with allover flower embroidery and cut to a single-tiered design in a dipped midi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Shirred lined elasticated bodice and wide straps
- Non-slip straps as they feature concealed loops to attach onto your bra straps to stop the material from moving
- Single tiered design with subtle gathers
- Full skirt
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: Bust 70 - 85cm, Waist 72 - 78 cm, Length 134cm
- Size S: Bust 75 - 90cm, Waist 77 - 83cm, Length 135cm
- Size M: Bust 80 - 95cm, Waist 82 - 88cm, Length 136cm
- Size L: Bust 85 - 100cm, Waist 87 - 93cm, Length 137cm
- Size XL: Bust 90 - 105cm, Waist 92 - 98cm, Length 138cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.