Organic Cotton Pink/GreenRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
Our Rhianna dress made from soft organic cotton here in one of our new block prints. Featuring a square neckline, shirred elasticated bodice and straps with frill detailing. Finished with allover flower embroidery and cut to a single-tiered design in a dipped midi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from Organic Cotton
- Shirred lined elasticated bodice and wide straps
- Non-slip straps as they feature concealed
- Loops to attach onto your bra straps to stop the material from moving
- Single tiered design with subtle gathers
- Full skirt
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- True to size
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cottonn
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. * Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.