Rochelle Broderie Blouse
Responsibly Sourced Cotton WhiteRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Rochelle blouse made from 100% organic cotton broderie anglaise. This statement blouse is a wardrobe essential in a heavy-weight cotton to see you through the seasons. It features a scoop neckline with key hole button fastening, full-length sleeves, elasticated cuffs and a stylish bib frill at the front and back of the blouse. A really special piece that can be styled up or down.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/EU 38/US 6 and wearing a size S
- 100% organic cotton broderie anglaise
- Full length sleeves
- Puff sleeves
- Frill bib
- Scoop neck
- Key hole fastening
100% responsibly sourced cotton
Made in India
- Size XXS: Length 60.6cm, bust 87.5cm, sleeve length 59.5cm
- Size XS: Length 61cm, bust 90cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 62cm, bust 95cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 63cm, bust 100cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 64cm, bust 105cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 65cm, bust 110cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 66cm, bust 115cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.