Organic Cotton Pineapple White/RedRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Complete your poolside look in our lightweight organic cotton, mini kaftan. Crochet lace inserts add a touch of feminity to elevate your new favourite throw-on piece.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Lightweight cotton
- Lace inserts
- Neckline ties
- Mini length
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 87.5cm, bust 93.5cm
- Size XS: Length 88cm, bust 96cm
- Size S: Length 89cm, bust 101cm
- Size M: Length 90cm, bust 106cm
- Size L: Length 91cm, bust 111cm
- Size XL: Length 92cm, bust 116cm
- Size XXL: Length 93cm, bust 121cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.