- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Please note, this item comes up smaller than some of our other styles. If you are unsure, we would recommend sizing up.
- Soft viscose georgette
- Decorative fixed fabric covered buttons
- Short puff sleeves with a soft elasticated cuff Empire waist with gathers under the bust
- Light shoulder padding
- Midi length
- Zip fastening at the back
- Lined to the hem
- Size XXS: Length 123cm, empire seam 65cm, sleeve length 25cm
- Size XS: Length 124cm, empire seam 70cm, sleeve length 26cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, empire seam 75cm, sleeve length 27cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, empire seam, 80cm, sleeve length 28cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, empire seam 85cm, sleeve length 29cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, empire seam 90cm, sleeve length 30cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Can be dry cleaned
Why Choose Viscose?
We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com