Sally Anne Tea Dress
Viscose Fantasy Tile Tranquil BlueRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The beautiful Sally Anne tea dress, is crafted from a soft viscose georgette and returns this season in a softly coloured new print. Based on the classic tea dress shape with an empire waist and soft skirt that flows over the hips, the Sally Anne is cut to flatter all shapes. If you're looking for a timeless and elegant dress, look no further.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Please note, this item comes up smaller than some of our other styles. If you are unsure, we would recommend sizing up.
- Soft viscose georgette
- Decorative fixed fabric covered buttons
- Short puff sleeves with a soft elasticated cuff
- Empire waist with gathers under the bust
- Light shoulder padding
- Midi length
- Zip fastening at the back
- Lined to the hem
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, empire seam 70cm, sleeve length 26cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, empire seam 75cm, sleeve length 27cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, empire seam, 80cm, sleeve length 28cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, empire seam 85cm, sleeve length 29cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, empire seam 90cm, sleeve length 30cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Why Choose Viscose?
- We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.