Sally Cotton Blouse
Sustainably Sourced Cotton NavyRegular price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Sally blouse made from responsibly sourced cotton dobby, featuring a round neckline with a broderie ruffle. The front features a V shaped panel of broderie inserted from the shoulder to mid chest and fastened with a button down front. The blouse has a slightly puff shoulder, bracelet-length sleeves detailed with broderie panels and pin tucks and finished with a broderie ruffle and elasticated cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton
- Round neckline blouse with a broderie ruffle
- V shaped panel of broderie
- Button down front
- Puff shoulder
- Bracelet length sleeves
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 95cm, waist 105cm, length 62cm
- Size S: bust 100cm, waist 110cm, length 63cm
- Size M: bust 105cm, waist 115cm, length 64cm
- Size L: bust 110cm, waist 120cm, length 65cm
- Size XL: bust 115cm, waist 125cm, length 66cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.