Certified BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Cotton DenimRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing the Salome, the perfect cropped flare jean. Mid-rise, slim fit through the hip and thigh with a gentle flare. Five-pocket styling with contrast stitching and raw edges at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Cropped flare
- Slim fit through hip and thigh
- Five-pocket styling
- Contrast stitching and raw edge detailing
67% Cotton 16% Recycled Cotton
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in Tunisia
Machine wash at 30°C
- Inside leg 27.5 inches
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash inside out and separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron a low heat
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsibly sourced cotton
- Made from certified BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Cotton. The Better Cotton Initiative exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment and better for the sector’s future
- By partnering with BCI, DENIM STUDIO are helping to train and empower farmers to be more efficient with water, respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, reduce the use of harmful chemicals and implement fair working practices.