We will be receiving more stock of these products in the coming weeks, please sign up for email notification above, by selecting 'Notify Me When Available' to be the first to know once it's back in stock.
Disclaimer - Please note these face masks are not medically approved. The colours received may vary to the images taken as they are randomly picked. Please wash before use.
Our Set of 3 Face Masks are a great eco alternative to paper disposable masks and are perfect for basic protection. They are made from two layers of high-quality cotton and feature expanding pleats and finished with two elastic hoops attached to the mask to fit comfortably over the ears. They are designed to cover the nose and mouth and should be worn bridged on the nose and just under the chin.
- 100% Cotton
- Lightweight and breathable
- Pleated for a contoured & comfortable fit
- Sustainable fashion and Eco-friendly
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Wash your mask after every outing, do not use the same mask for one trip after another.
- Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); put away to be washed, then clean your hands.
- Due to hygiene reasons, these face masks are non-refundable
Due to these face masks being hand made, please note measurements may vary.
- One Size - 18cm in width and 12cm in length
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road