Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Our Sienna dress is made from organic cotton poplin, a fit and flare style featuring a v-notch neckline with a functioning button front, and short puff sleeves. The bodice is lined and detailed with inserted lace. The dress has soft elasticated waistband channels, cut to a midi length with two tiers of soft gathers with top applied lace detailing.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Lifestyle model is 5'10'', a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Organic cotton poplin
- Fit and flare style
- V-notch neckline with a functioning button front
- Short puff sleeves
- Lined bodice with inserted lace
- Soft elasticated waistband channels
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- True to size
- If you have a fuller bust you might need to size up
- Size XS: Length 124cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 65.6cm, sleeve length 23.5cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 70.6cm, sleeve length 24cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 75.6cm, sleeve length 24.5cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 80.6cm, sleeve length 25cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 85.6cm, sleeve length 25.5cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment. Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.