Organic Cotton IvoryRegular price £115.00
Make 3 payments of £38.33. . No fees.
Meet our Sky jacket made from organic cotton in one of our block prints. A slim fitting quilted design, with a button through fastening, detailed with fabric covered buttons and button loops. The jacket has a slight puff shoulder and full length sleeves, finished with a contrast print on the back yoke, binding and lining.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size S
- Made from organic cotton
- Slim fitting
- Button through fastening
- Fabric covered buttons and button loops
- Slight puff shoulder
- Full length sleeves
- Contrast print on back yoke
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: bust 96cm, waist 95cm, length 51cm
- Size M: bust 101cm, waist 100cm, length 52cm
- Size L: bust 106cm, waist 105cm, length 53cm
- Size XL: bust 111cm, waist 110cm, length 54cm
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.